Tuesday 29 May 2012

Because you are not him

feeling sad about the way you act lately so I open the pictures file and look at those tons images of us ... silly pictures... stupid face... and beautifully captured moments... I remember you said you will always love me no matter what.... I also remember that you said out of 10 my annoying level is always 10 but you don't mind... it feels just like someone turn on a light in my head, looking back at those pictures made me realize that the tidy, calm, success, and happily married man who act guarded around me is not my close friend. My close friend, is a man with curly long hair, wearing casual clothes, driving an old messy car, a single man who love to tease me to the level that I want to drown him in the river. So, there is no need for me to be sad! Because you are not him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment