Monday 7 May 2012

Be consistent please

Okay, you mad at me. I am not only not your best friend anymore but not even a friend. You asked me to leave you alone. I'm sorry if I still try to reach you. But if you really want me to leave you alone why didn't you just ignore me when I asked "are you still upset?" Why did you send me a messages to remind me to leave you alone few days after I sent you one? Why did not you reply it directly? I still want to be your friend so I try to have you back. You do not want to be my friend so ignore me, maybe some day I will stop. But if you act like this, I will think that despite all of those cruel words that you had thrown at me, you still want me in your life even as an enemy. Please for the first time in your life be consistent. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment