Saturday 14 April 2012

To be honest

I despise your sense of humor,
I hate the way you belittled my opinion when it is different with yours
I dislike the way you walk
I hate many of your choice of words
I hate it when you called me only for help
I hate it when you ignored me while you were with your friend
I hate it when you criticized everything about me
I hate it when you asked me to change myself to be "better one"
I hate it when you suddenly become a wise man and said I should be myself
I hate it when you started to stop telling me your story
I hate it when you blamed me for everything changed between us

Sometime I wished a bad thing happened on you
so I could see you broken
Sometime I was happy when I heard you were sad

but then

I hate my self for it....

There were times when you were the only thing I have
The one who would listen when I was broken

and now

I know you had been tired of me

Day by day it had been more and more difficult for me to remember the good days between us
While the bad one keep emergence even when I was not trying to remember

Did I love you more than what I think?


PS.
An old note about him...

0 comments:

Post a Comment